Bodegas Qui Artis S.L. You agree not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is deemed by credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to harm or negatively influence their goodwill. The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programs: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all applicable laws of the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards.
In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited:
● Sale of alcoholic beverages to children under 18
Bodegas Qui Artis, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) , as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. Bodegas Qui Artis reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, meaning that publication on the Bodegas Qui website is sufficient. Artis.
Bodegas Qui Artis is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party not related to it.
From the client’s website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since Bodegas Qui Artis cannot always control the content entered by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility regarding said content.
In any case, Bodegas Qui Artis states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question Bodegas Qui Artis is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chat’s, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties publish content independently on the website of Bodegas Qui Artis. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Bodegas Qui Artis is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene the national or international legislation, third party rights or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately. This website has been reviewed and tested for proper operation. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Bodegas Qui Artis does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Bodegas Qui Artis is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures set forth in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulations of the LOPD.
● Data of the Data Controller.
● Data processed.
● File in which they are stored.
● Purpose of the treatment.
● Mandatory or not to facilitate them, as well as the consequences in case of not facilitating them.
● About the rights that all users have and the procedure to exercise them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of Bodegas Qui Artis or, where appropriate, have a license or authorization express by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization of Bodegas Qui Artis. Any use not previously authorized by Bodegas Qui Artis will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, Bodegas Qui Artis has express and prior authorization from them. Bodegas Qui Artis recognizes the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favor of their owners, their mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or responsibilities of Bodegas Qui Artis over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same. To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related with its use the Courts and Tribunals of Cartagena (Spain).
Bodegas Qui Artis S.L.
C / Nuestra Señora de La Fuensanta 18 – Baños Y Mendigo 30004 – Murcia
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Your personal data may be processed by Bodegas Qui Artis S.L. to carry out the following purposes:
1. Remission of communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables communication. These communications will be related to business and industrial activities of EMG Grandes Vinos de España. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, communications will be made by Bodegas Qui Artis S.L.
2. Carry out statistical studies.
3. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the Bodegas Qui Artis website.
Bodegas Qui Artis expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data was to be made, prior, express, informed consent would be requested, and unequivocal on the part of the holders.All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data is not provided, Bodegas Qui Artis does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs. Bodegas Qui Artis is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures set forth in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulations of the LOPD. Bodegas Qui Artis guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you can exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
Bodegas Qui Artis S.L.
C / Nuestra Señora de La Fuensanta 18 – Baños Y Mendigo 30004 – Murcia
Likewise, the user may unsubscribe from any of the services, in the event that they are created, of subscription provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by Bodegas Qui Artis.
Similarly, Bodegas Qui Artis has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Bodegas Qui Artis S.L. is a company dedicated to the design, production and marketing of wine products.
● Our mission is to renew the image of the world of wine, making it a product, an activity for the new generations of consumers in the world. ● Our vision is to be the company that marks a new path to follow in the wine sector, leaving a positive legacy in society.
● Our values are: QUALITY, SAFETY, SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS, EQUIPMENT as well as PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT in the development of our activity. To achieve the mission, vision and values, Bodegas Qui Artis S.L. It has a quality and environmental management system according to ISO 9001 and 14001, respectively, and it shows in this Quality and Environment Policy our fundamental improvement commitments:
● Comply with the legal requirements and other requirements acquired voluntarily.
● Take into account the best technologies available on the market to achieve a top quality, efficient and responsible product.
● Establish improvement tools to address the organization’s risks and opportunities, and continually improve the effectiveness of the organization’s management system and environmental performance.
● Prevent pollution by minimizing the environmental risks derived from the environmental aspects of the organization, from a life cycle perspective, especially taking into account the correct management of the waste generated and the sustainable use of resources.
● Carry out continuous training plans for workers in order to ensure the high qualification and competence of our professionals to offer customers an innovative and differentiated product.